Return on Investment
Kymanox estimates that it would take a qualified contractor 120 hours
to complete the work included in this package.
This estimate is based on our extensive experience creating these and other templates and procedures, as well as averages that we have observed across the industry.
Please use the calculator at right if you would like to see how your own calculations affect the dollars and time saved by purchasing our package. You can replace the numbers for "Effort Hours to Complete
" as well as "Labor Rate
" in order to see differences.
is defined as the overall cost of one employee per hour (including pay rate and benefits), or the overall cost of one qualified contractor per hour. Kymanox estimates this at $100/hour for a qualified contractor.
Available Hours Per Day refers to the number of hours a single resource has to work on the project per day. 8 hours assumes that the resource is fully dedicated to the project.
View and listen to the presentation above for additional information.
This training package features an Adobe Flash training presentation with audio, which provides a strong tool for training a workforce in the fundamentals of cGMP manufacturing.
This package includes:
Below are screenshots of 2 of the 39 pages:
Some of the Topics covered in this presentation include:
- An Introduction to cGMP Adobe Flash training presentation, complete with audio, which provides information on the fundamentals of cGMP manufacturing
- A cGMP training quiz and answer key, based on the material outlined in the training presentation, in fully editable Microsoft Word documents
- A Training Attendance Sheet template, which can be used to track employee attendance at training events, also in a fully editable Microsoft Word document
- An Introduction to cGMP training presentation, in a fully editable Microsoft PowerPoint format, that can be easily customized to incorporate new information and regulations as they become available
- An Adobe PDF document of all native files to serve as a permanent record of the original package contents
- cGMPs at a High Level
- cGMP Requirements
- cGMP Consistency Worldwide
- Components of cGMPs
- Organizations and People
- Good Documentation Practices at a High Level (GDPs)
- Corrective Action and Preventative Action (CAPA)
- Linking Compliance, Regulations, and cGMP
- The Impact of Non-Compliance
- and More!
With this KymaSTORE purchase, you will also receive a 60 minute conference call with a Kymanox Subject Matter Expert and complimentary package updates for 6 months from the original date of purchase.Related Kymanox Services: